My name is Ray Alamsyah Pangsuma siregar, so many nickname that i have such as Ray, Suma, Egar..hahhaha but it doesn't matter how you call me as long as you know me:pI am an ordinary guy, there's no something special about me..but, most of my friend said that i am kind, funny, selfless, smart, friendly but sometimes i just felt that i'm moody, arrogant and selfish..
I have 2 brother and 1 sister, i love them so much(i love my parents too:p)
I live in medan, sumatera utara, indonesia..of course i'm indonesian..
I love spicy food, chocolate, bubble gum, meat ball, etc
I ever school at binakarya primary school of sunggal, muhammadiyah 01 junior high school of medan and
Angkasa nasional aviation vocational school of medan(span medan)..now i am studying at proflight pilot school of cirebon...
I want to be a pilot, why? Because it seems cool..hahahha..just in 2 years you can be a pilot and has big income..i want to make my family proud of me...
My father is a marine engineer, my older brother is a sailor too, and my sister now studying at medical school, and my little brother in high school...
Why don't you be a sailor too?? the most question i've ever heard..why?? Because my father didn't allow me to be a sailor too...so why your brother can?? Cause he insist:p hahaha..
That's all about me..i'm sorry about my english and grammar..hahahha
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar